Operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
· Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
· Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
· Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
Exeter, NH 03833 US (Primary)
Sig Sauer - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
SIG SAUER believes in giving its customers its best shot. The company makes and imports SIG SAUER handguns and SIG firearms accessories; it...