The Broadband Communications Technician I (BCT I) position is responsible for facilitating the delivery, service, repair and education of Grande's broadband products. In this role, you will have direct contact with Grande's customers in their home or business to meet all of their broadband needs!
Grande proudly embraces diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver license and safe driving record
- Three (3) years of experience in a broadband related position where they gained experience/skills in installation, troubleshooting and light sales experience
- Above average problem-solving, planning AND organizational skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under hazardous conditions is a VITAL necessity in this role and is part of the daily routine. You must be able to climb poles, crawl through attics and on rooftops in order to effectively install the products.
Compensation & Benefits Overview
Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401K plus employer matching contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Plans
- Section 125 (Medical & Dependent Care Reimbursement) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free phone service, High-Speed Data, Cable Television (in Grande service area only)
Grande Communications - 2 years ago