Under minimal supervision the Suddenlink Broadband Technician III fulfills demand maintenance by troubleshooting and repairing the distribution network from bridger to customer’s electronic devices. Maintains network integrity through preventive maintenance. Installs, changes, repairs and disconnects services; buries drops; locates lines; and performs service audits as assigned.
"• Ability to communicate in person and by telephone
• Hand and finger dexterity to carry and to use tools and equipment as necessary
• Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus; ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires
• Ability to carry, climb and operate extension ladder, (approximately 28 feet high, and 75 pounds)
• Ability to climb poles using gaffs, hooks, and climbing belt as needed
• Ability to work in confined spaces such as crawlspaces and attics by crawling, bending, reaching, twisting
• Ability to work while standing 50-70% of the time
• Ability to drive Suddenlink vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
Suddenlink was established in February, 2003 and we serve nearly 1.4 million customers in Texas, West Virginia, Louisiana, Arkansas, North...