Suddenlink Communications™ is a top-10 U.S. cable broadband provider, supporting the information, communication and entertainment demands of approximately 1.3 million customers. In a growing number of markets, Suddenlink offers digital TV, high-speed Internet and telephone service for the home and office. We are seeking Cable/Telecommunication Industry Professionals with the Right skills and Right attitude that excel in an environment that puts people first and thrives in a fast-paced, progressive environment. If you are committed to providing exceptional customer service, demonstrate proven ability to educate customers on Suddenlink’s products and services and share in our values -Apply now!
Suddenlink values its employees and as a Suddenlink Broadband Technician you will receive exceptional Compensation and generous Sales Commissions! A substantial medical, dental, vision, prescription drug program – is only part of the Health Benefits Package. Ongoing NCTI training is provided along with FREE cable & Internet and numerous employee discounts. A company work vehicle is provided. Plus More!
We are hiring Cable/Broadband Technicians in the Lake Charles, LA area to install, upgrade, change, repair and disconnect services.
You will support our rapid growth by assuring quality performance of sales/installation/upgrades of technical services and products.
A successful Technician will be committed to providing exceptional customer service, possess high energy and enthusiasm and have strong interpersonal skills.
Previous experience is not required and we offer a paid training program.
Field service experience with cable, telecommunications or electronic equipment is preferred.
• Installs, tests and troubleshoots Suddenlink services
• Educates customer regarding the use of installed products
• Determines and recommends service upgrades and additional Suddenlink products
• Ensures quality of Suddenlink processes and procedures
• Complies with all safety procedures and policies
• Ability to drive Company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
Job Functions Include:
• Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus; ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires
• Ability to work while standing 50 - 70% of the time
• Ability to work in confined spaces, such as crawlspaces and attics
• Ability to work outdoors
• Ability to carry, climb and operate extension ladder, (approx. 28 ft high and 75 pounds)
• Ability to climb poles using gaffs, hooks and climbing belt as needed
A High school diploma or GED equivalent is required along with a valid state driver’s license and good driving record. Ability Working knowledge of Windows based PC and skill in using small hand and power tools is important.
Apply for the BROADBAND TECH position online at www.suddenlink.com/careers
Suddenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected group status. Suddenlink is committed to a drug free environment.
Suddenlink - 30+ days ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...