Under minimal supervision the Suddenlink Broadband Technician III fulfills demand maintenance by troubleshooting and repairing the distribution network from bridger to customer’s electronic devices. Maintains network integrity through preventive maintenance. Installs, changes, repairs and disconnects services; buries drops; locates lines; and performs service audits as assigned.
"• Ability to communicate in person and by telephone
• Hand and finger dexterity to carry and to use tools and equipment as necessary
• Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus; ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires
• Ability to carry, climb and operate extension ladder, (approximately 28 feet high, and 75 pounds)
• Ability to climb poles using gaffs, hooks, and climbing belt as needed
• Ability to work in confined spaces such as crawlspaces and attics by crawling, bending, reaching, twisting
• Ability to work while standing 50-70% of the time
• Ability to drive Suddenlink vehicle in a safe and responsible manner. I
t is the policy of Suddenlink Communications to seek and employ qualified personnel in all job classifications in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity, and to administer all personnel actions in regard to its employees in a manner which will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, or any other classification protected by law. All applicants who are offered a job with Suddenlink Communications will go through a background and drug screening as part of the pre-employment process. Suddenlink Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer.
Suddenlink - 19 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...