The Broadcast Assistant will be responsible for writing reports for nationally televised games as well as working on the best practices project for local broadcasting.
• Write telecast reports for national TV games
• Review and analyze local NBA/WNBA broadcasts for "best practices"
• Create database of monitoring all local NBA/WNBA broadcasts
• Review other sports programming for content & production elements
• Staffing broadcast operations center during NBA/WNBA game broadcasts
• Broadcast Operations Center liaison with NBA TV control room
• Analyze telecasts for length of games
• Knowledge of television industry
• Strong writing skills
• Microsoft Office
• 2 years of broadcast experience
Educational Background Required
• Bachelor’s degree
NBA - 14 months ago
The NBA is a global sports and media business built around three professional sports leagues: the National Basketball Association, the...