Enjoy working with digital video, perhaps shooting and then editing home movies on the computer? Do you have a strong I.T. skill set and realize that today’s television stations rely heavily on computers? If the answer is yes, you may have a future as a Broadcast I.T. Engineer at RNN-TV.
- Use of Windows XP/NT/2000/2003 server & workstation, including Active Directory.
- Read technical drawings/documentation.
- Use of fiber optic distribution systems as well as LAN/WAN/VPN, Video over IP and VOIP technologies.
- CCNA and/or MCSE preferred. Digital video formats.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving at the component level.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Education: Degree in related field
- Experience: Experience in all related IT systems required