We are looking for people to join our busy growing Detroit office creating visual effects for nationally broadcast campaigns. Ideally you will have experience of working in a fast paced environment both on your own and as part of a team. You will have a keen eye for detail and stylistic flexibility.
All candidates must have excellent communication skills and technical knowledge while having relevant experience in a commercials or similar environment. You will Create compelling and unique motion graphics and style/pitch frames for commercial clients in a fast paced artist driven environment creating both static and moving imagery as part of the pitching and execution process. Deep level understanding of Adobe Creative Suite is required, some 3d experience (creating or integrating) is also needed.
You must have experience and desire to work with creative directors and clients to create the highest quality imagery under tight deadlines, and be able to translate requested styles and briefs into imagery.
Additionally you will need the ability to help visualize photoreal visual effects and integration as part of the pitching process.
- Create amazing style frame storyboards for pitch presentations
- Excellent conceptual designer and thinker
- Expert in Adobe CS including: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects. InDesign is a plus.
- Must have excellent graphic design and typography skills, in addition to a great eye
- 3D knowledge and/or familiarity a plus, must be able to work together with 3D artists to help drive creative. 3D skills (C4D or Maya) during boarding process, a big plus
- Ability to turn around multiple concepts in a variety of styles and to take creative direction/revisions as needed
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- You must have a viewable portfolio of both static and moving imagery for consideration
- Ability to articulate design concepts in a clear and conversational manner is crucial
- Used to pulling reference imagery in addition to creating it as part of concepting process
- Must be self-motivated and a collaborative team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in an artist driven collaborative workplace
- Dependable and flexible, dedicated to creating the highest quality images possible
- Candidates must provide reels or online reel links for consideration.
Method Studios - 30+ days ago