Liberty Home Equity Solutions, formerly Genworth Financial Home Equity Access, is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Broker Approval Specialist. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Review Wholesale Broker application packages for completeness to ensure Broker Partners meet minimum requirements to do business with Liberty.
• Send approval or declination notices to Broker Partners.
• Perform annual recertification of active Broker Partners for continued approval.
• Set up Broker Partners with access to Liberty systems, including utilizing third party applications related to broker approval functions.
• Assist with the creation, maintenance and updating of review checklists and/or process guides.
• Help identify ways to improve process flows and implement corrective action plans.
• Assist with Company licensing functions including but not limited to branch licensing, Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) reports, annual reports and annual Company license renewals.
• Miscellaneous projects as assigned.
• A minimum of 1 year work experience in mortgage lending, real estate or a related field.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• The ability to effectively monitor and follow-up on tasks.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Previous experience in the Reverse Mortgage industry.
• Previous experience with FHA requirements.
• Previous experience with the Wholesale Broker Approval process.
• Familiarity with Excel, Adobe, and Word applications.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
Interested candidates should go to www.genworth.com to apply.