Gateway Health Plan has an excellent opportunity for Broker Relations Manager to join their team in Pittsburgh, PA. This position reports to the Director of Broker Sales Channel. The Broker Relations Manager role is to manage and oversee the external sales channel in all aspects of the day to day operations while ensuring production goal are met in a compliant fashion. Additionally, the Broker Relations Manager is able to accomplish special assignments as directed by the Director of Broker Sales Channel.
- Manage and oversee the day to day operations of the external sales channel of a minimum of two hundred and fifty (250) agents.
- Develop sales strategies for the external sales channel for both the AEP and Lock-in enrollment seasons.
- Gather competitive information and market conditions to support strategy.
- Meet or exceed production goals.
- Establish and nurture strong business relationships with all partners including but limited to agencies, agents, community leaders and advocacy groups.
- Manage and maintain book of business within the sale CRM system.
- Mentor Agents individually to improve sales processes
- Implement corrective action plans based on process compliance
- Manage lead distribution and redistribution
- Oversees training and credentialing for External Sales Channel.
- Manage CTM complaints process to ensure proper outcomes and /or corrective action plan
- Monitor External Sales Channel to ensure compliance with CMS, State and Gateway Health Plan ® rules and regulation by performing:
- Ride-a Long
- Seminar attendance
- Cancel and Rapid disenrollment reports
- Enforce Gateway Health Plan ® Agent Manual.
- Communication with external sales channel in regards to:
- Commissions payments
- Monthly production/disenrollment
- MedicareCRM utilization and accuracy
- Enrollment applications accuracy and submission
- Seminar process compliance and outcomes
- FMO/Agent marketing requests
- Agent termination
- Travel is required.
- Work within service area to generate production opportunities for External Sales Team.
- Develop strong relationships with External Sales Team to drive field self generated sales
- Support in development of annual sales budget.
- Participate in contracting of the External Sales Team.
- Create Monthly, Quarterly and Annual performance evaluation of all agencies.
- Responsible for acting in accordance with and complying with all departmental and company policies in relation to:
- Compliance Program
- Risk Management Program
- Medicare Program
- Medicaid Program
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Gateway Health Plan - 10 months ago
For many residents, Gateway Health Plan is the keystone to health care coverage in Pennsylvania. The company provides managed health care...