Job Title: Brokerage Services Assistant
Reports To: Brokerage Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Provide administrative and marketing support to commercial real estate brokers working in various brokerage departments of Welsh Companies. Provide backup support as needed to the BSA team and the reception desk personnel.
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include the following specific tasks. Other duties may be assigned at any time.
1. Prepare a variety of documents for prospects and clients using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Documents may include, but are not limited to the following: proposals, letters, agreements, owner reports, and mailings lists.
2. Create, modify, maintain marketing pieces for presentations to prospects and/or owners using various design software (Quark, Photoshop, In Design, etc.) Materials may include, but are not limited to the following: aerials & maps, brochures, and spec sheets.
3. Routinely update various public and internal databases on property availability and status, ensuring the information is current and accurate. These databases may include, but are not limited to the following: MNCAR, Loopnet, CoStar, and MLS.
4. Answer inquiries from prospects, clients, owners, internal staff and outside brokers and provide supporting information via email or fax.
5. Assist with information gathering from available resources to aid brokers or support completion of assigned duties.
6. Responsible for monthly mailings, commission invoices, signage requests, and property searches for the brokers.
7. Miscellaneous copying, filing, scanning, mailing or tracking projects.
Additional areas of focus may include:
Due diligence activities
Reception desk (backup)
1. Job Requirements
Required: 4 year degree OR 5 years work experience in a support role
Required: Minimum of three years work experience supporting multiple managers
Preferred: InDesign and Adobe Photoshop experience
2. Knowledge, skills & abilities
Individuals should be detail oriented, have excellent organizational skills, above average math, language and writing skills and a proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Excellent administrative skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and InDesign software
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Preferred: Real Estate License and a Driver’s license
Language Skills: Required: Excellent grammatical and proofreading skills
Mathematical Skills: Required: Math aptitude
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit or stand for long periods
The majority of duties for this job description will be performed within an office environment. Surrounding activity and noise levels may occasionally be higher than a normal office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or disability/genetic information.
Please complete the online application.
Welsh Companies - 10 months ago
Welsh is a full-service commercial real estate company, established in 1977. For over 30 years, Welsh Companies has and continues to provide...