The Budget Analyst is primarily responsible for consolidating the reported financial results units on a monthly basis, preparing financial statements and assisting in the preparation of internal reports and other governmental agency reports. As the Financial Reporting department is very dynamic and is frequently called upon, with little or no notice, to provide senior management with critical financial information, other ad hoc responsibilities will be assigned on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5-7 years of general accounting or finance in a military or similar corporate environment.
- Additional academic or professional certification may be substituted for experience requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and ability to interact with military and civilian staff.
McLane Advanced Technologies - 2 years ago