The Vice President for Finance and Administration division is seeking a Budget Analyst for The Ohio University Foundation and Advancement operation.
Established in 1804, OHIO University is the oldest public institution of higher learning in the state of Ohio & the first in the Northwest Territory. Located in the scenic Appalachian foothills, its classic residential campus in Athens, Ohio, is one of the most attractive in the nation.
- Assist with the annual budget development, planning, and analysis for The Ohio University Foundation and Advancement operation and work directly with the planning unit in all aspects of budget management.
- Compile data, analyses, and work with stakeholders in the development and submission of their budgets.
- Measure actual performance versus budget.
- Provide financial oversight and guidance of personnel staffing, strategic investments, initiatives, and multi-year planning for the operation.
- Transaction review and preparation.
- Provide guidance to University planning units on the appropriate use of foundation funds.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or related field. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, consideration will be given to candidates with an Associate’s degree in business or related discipline and at least four years of relevant experience.
Experience working with budgetary and accounting concepts.
Experience in spreadsheets and database analytical tools.
Demonstrated leadership abilities.
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or related field.
One or more years of experience in Finance/Accounting field.
Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning ( ERP ) systems.
Certified Public Accountant.
Established in 1804, Ohio University is the oldest institution of higher learning in the state. Located in the classic college town of...