Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in math, engineering, business, or the sciences.
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
The position requires five equivalent years of experience in analysis and technical management.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with excellent quantitative and analytical skills for mid- level through senior analyst/technical expert level positions with considerable growth potential. Applicants will possess a thorough knowledge of government financial management functions and processes.
Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance.
• Planning, Programming, Budgeting, Executing (PPBE) process
• Track financial data, organize and direct cost, budget and schedule analysis.
• Prepare financial recommendations and advise customers.
• Responsible for project management support for DoD system procurements including in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in cost/schedule management, appropriate automated planning/control tools (i.e. COMPA$$ and GFEBS), cost estimating and budget and funds management.
• Develop/maintain work breakdown structures and earned value reporting matrices and prepares charts, tables, graphs, diagrams and reports to assist with problem analysis.
• Provide accounting, budgeting, financial analysis and research, earned value and financial expenditure analysis and supporting information for use in managing the acquisition of complex C4I and Information systems.
• Organize financial information into reports for use in the analysis of user requirements, input data and form, and output data and form.
U.S. citizenship required.
Create your application online for this job
Tecolote Research is a leading provider of decision support and project control services for complex acquisition, facilities, and...