Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, economics or demonstrated equivalent
- Knowledge of business administrative practices and procedures
- Experience in research methodology, comprehensive knowledge of financial management systems
- Knowledge of accounting and budget practices applied to forecasting, preparation, and tracking of budgets
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- High level of proficiency in all MS Office products
- Ability to utilize various software applications, spreadsheet technology, and other technologies to gather and analyze data
- Ability to perform short and long term forecasting and needs assessment, to interpret and report findings and to prepare concise and comprehensive reports
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
- Assist in the development and administration of multiple budgets, generate expenditure reports, documents and graphs results
- Gather budget and expenditure data from various financial software programs and data bases Analyze and evaluate financial data, research and gather appropriate information to assist in identifying and resolving problems
- Import and export data to spreadsheets and reports for presentation
- Perform technical work to assist in short & long term budget development
- Assist in the development of an operational needs project list while keeping list components current and correct thru routine and quarterly reviews
- Keep an active and current listing of, and library of, all Eastern Operations contracts with all pertinent data available
URS does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All resumes must be submitted by the applicant to be considered for a position at URS.
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...