Ke'aki Technologies, LLC, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Ke'aki Technologies offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
Ke'aki Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a Budget Manager . The position will be located in a customer facility at the Pacific Missile Range Facility, Kekaha, HI.
Assist the Finance Manager with the day-to-day activities of the Manu Kai PMRF Accounting Department. Supervises Task Order Financial Analyst within the Manu Kai PMRF Accounting Department. The Budget Manager is responsible for assisting with the management and supervision of accounting and budget operations in accordance with current policies, regulations and directives as mandated by Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP), U.S. Government Accounting Standards (CAS), Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Responsible for acting on behalf of Finance Manager in the event of his/her absence.
2. Supervises Task Order Financial Analyst within the Manu Kai PMRF Accounting Department.
3. Responsible for the management and supervision of accounting and financial operations in accordance with current policies, regulations and directives as mandated by Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP), U.S. Government Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Fe deral Acquisitions Regulations (FAR), Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) and Internal Manu Kai Policy.
4. Responsibilities include financial reporting, detailed cost summary reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis of cost.
5. Establish, control and conform to approved financial budget policy for accounting and financial operations.
6. Assist with cost estimating and review of pricing calculations completed for additional work supported at the Manu Kai PMRF accounting office.
7. Assist with the management of the office to comply with contractual requirements in such a manner as to effectively accomplish its mission.
8. Develop and interface directly with the managers and supervisors in financial planning and budgeting, cost to complete, analysis of cost growth and ways and means of controlling costs.
9. Provide direction to managers on matters which have financial, accounting or auditing significance. Establish policies and procedures for the accumulation of data required for the preparation and submission of one-time recurring reports.
10. Initiate corrective action or revision of internal methods or procedures, in accordance with regulations, directives and guidance to resolve prob lems, simplify operations and increase the efficiency and responsiveness of the Financial Management Office.
11. Maintains project accounting records consisting of vouchers payable/receivable, job cost journal and general ledger accounts.
12. Prepare billings for the Manu Kai PMRF Contract(s).
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ELEMENTS:
Environment: Works in a general office environment.
- High school or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Five years of related experience is required.
- Must have ability to follow oral and written instructions and procedures.
- Must comply with published Company work rules.
- Must possess the following PC Skills: Word, Excel and Outlook.
Must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate security clearance.
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION BY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK : https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=AKIMEKATECH&cws=1&rid=1247
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Ke'aki Technologies LLC is a fast growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays.
For additional information on Ke'aki Technologies, LLC, please visit www.keakitech.com .
Ke'aki Technologies, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) and applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, marital status, or genetic information.
Monster - 13 months ago