Transport and clean cooking utensils and service-ware in order to provide cooks, bus-persons and food servers with appropriate equipment for guests' dining experience. Also requires cleaning of physical surroundings.
- Promptly and carefully sort soiled ware so that it can be put through the dish or pot machine properly. Quickly wash all ware and replace in storage areas as designated. Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due to the high activity level.
- Keep dish machine properly cleaned and filled with water per hotel standards.
- Implement Silverware “Shock” to ensure proper finish on silverware.
- Clean kettles, tilt skillets, pots and pans promptly and completely so cooks can carry out their work and perform other general/routine cleaning tasks as assigned to adhere to health standards.
- Clean and dry floors to avoid slip/fall accidents.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as moving supplies and equipment, cleaning up spills, etc.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Able to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks at once.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Current Food Handler Certificate or Serve Safe Certificate required.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job