Imagine a place where each day you are engaging with some of the best engineers in the field committed to innovation as much as they are fun; the type of place where you can grow your career, tag your name to an amazingly cool product, and still balance your life priorities.
Our engineers are changing how organizations work around the world by developing leading product solutions for corporate compliance and corporate governance. Our environment is fast paced and needs your outstanding knowledge to lead a team of software engineers in delivering products that stay a step in front of our customer's needs and two steps ahead of our competition.
• Define and automate our continuous integration strategy
• Establish and execute configuration management protocols and processes according to industry best practices
• Maintain the build process to support ongoing Product Engineering and IT efforts
• Branch and merge code. Work with developers to correct any conflicts in the merging process
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with the build, deployment, and continuous integration process
• Take ownership of our development environments and manage our configurations
• Exercise your agility every day as a player on our production support scrum team. Troubleshoot and triage production support issues
• Support multiple branches and builds across multiple environments. Assist with deployments to our production environments
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or comparable field of study. Equivalent experience accepted
• Experience setting up and maintaining build processes, deploying code bases to multiple environments, and managing releases and configurations in a .Net, Windows, IIS environment
• Experience setting up and maintaining build processes, deploying code bases to multiple environments, and managing releases and configurations in Java, Linux, Tomcat environment
• Experience setting up and maintaining virtual servers using VMWare or XEN
• Experience supporting multiple braches and builds across multiple environments using Subversion
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as TeamCity is a plus
• Experience running scripts in SQL Server in order to keep databases environments synchronized
• Experience within an Agile or SCRUM environment is a plus
• Must be a problem-solver with an excellent work ethic and strong customer service oriented attitude
• Must be self-motivated and dependable, capable of working independently, reliably and being highly accountable
• Ability to effectively organize and manage time and resources for successful project management and completion
• Typing skills sufficient to quickly and consistently write reports with minimal typing errors
• Strong customer and results orientation
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
• Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
• Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
• Extensive computer and phone use; email intensive environment
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
• Must be able to pass a background and reference check
To apply, please go to http://www.navexglobal.com/company/careers and submit your resume and cover letter together with a completed application form.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global (formerly EthicsPoint, Inc.), a leading provider of enterprise risk awareness solutions, helps organizations align their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes with overall business strategy. We protect corporate cultures and reputations by proactively revealing risk-related trends via the collection, management and understanding of their GRC-related data. More than 2,400 organizations currently use our solutions to increase the quality of GRC data reported to boards and executive teams to facilitate better business decisions. To find out how, please visit www.ethicspoint.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. EthicsPoint, Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. the needs of the business.
EthicsPoint, Inc. - 19 months ago