Greetings, new applicants to GTA
GTA has been selected by a multi-billion dollar automotive Tier 1 supplier to find them top people for their team.
Under the terms of our supply agreement, we cannot divulge the name of our client until such time that you are picked for an interview, but we will share ALL data as quickly with you as quickly as you are selected for an interview. Through the use of internet search tools, you could likely figure out who our customer is as they may have the positions posted on their website as well as having given them to us.
Many firms do this as a tracking mechanism to gage their website volume. However, we would urge you to please apply through GTA as we can guarantee that your resume gets put in front of a hiring manager – all at no cost to you.
IF you apply on line to a customer, your name gets logged into their computer system and then when we submit you, it comes back to us rejected as a duplicate and there is no guarantee that your online submittal gets reviewed in a timely manner - or at all. It is simply a function of how many resources they have or don’t have to review hundreds of online submittals. That is why firms engage outside staffing suppliers in order to help them through the maze of applicants. Stick with GTA and we will get your resume in front of those who can decide. That would include the HR or Recruiting Manager – and more importantly, the hiring manager.
Thank you very much for submitting your resume and please answer the pre-screening questions down below as well.
Job Title: Build Coordinator (13-00075)
Our team at GTA Professional Staffing has been tasked to find candidates for several long term, full time direct positions.
Job location: Troy, MI
Salary: Open Reports to: Pre-Production Supervisor
Key Elements of the Position:
• Manage all aspects of project start to finish.
• Ensure cost performance to quotes.
• Ensure program is tracking to quoted cadence to facilitate on time delivery.
• Define and communicate scope changes to cost estimator and management.
• Deliver product on time, under cost while providing the best quality achievable.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction, by ensuring customers expectations are met or exceeded
• Manage/track inventory on-site at the final assembly location (typically Troy)
• Participate or lead weekly build schedule/inventory meetings
• Assist in defining product requirements and ensure these requirements are met
• Utilize lessons learned and continuous improvement activities
• Establish work and rework instructions and ensure compliance
• Schedule build activities (labor, logistics, and materials) to ensure deliverable dates are met
• Ensure resources are allocated appropriately based on daily build requirements using quote as a baseline
• Manage logistic, material, and labor needs based on daily change in direction
• Cost Tracking for Prototype builds for end-item assemblies (Shippers, PO’s, and invoices)
• Coordinate logistics for parts delivery & tryout, freight, packaging, inspection
• Compliance to established budget criteria and support reduction opportunities
• Participate and Support engineering open issues
• Support resolution of build issues
• Assist in establishing management review gates for part deliveries (birth certificates)
• Provide launch support, including onsite at our company and customer manufacturing locations as required
• Create and apply all shipping documentation (labels, shippers, dimensional results, etc…)
• Schedule and coordinate flow of work within or between organizational businesses
• Compile and maintain records to track schedule and work progress
• Coordinate daily logistical operations and ensure on time delivery of goods to customers
• Arrange warehousing for product.
• Liaison between customers, freight carriers and shipping departments
• Other responsibilities as required
• Associates degree required, BS preferred in technical field or equivalent experience in manufacturing/operations facility
• 2-5 years experience with Production/Prototype Assembly
• Ability to perform responsibilities with little or no supervision
• Advanced ability in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Project
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Project management experience preferred.
• Experience in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) systems and terminology is a plus
• Strong multitasking and organization skills are required.
• Strong comprehension of “Cost of Quality”
GTA PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS: (please enter answers in bold after each question)
1. Have you worked with testing methods and reporting data from tests in the past?
2. Which components have you had the most experience with?
3. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career that would make you a great fit for this position?
4. Do you have experience with Coordinating/Reporting status on vehicle development data release milestones?
5. To what extent have you interacted with customers?
6. Are you currently working? If not when was your last day?
7. If you are currently working, why are you looking for new employment?
8. What is your current / last pay rate?
9. What is your desired pay rate for this position? (Please Do Not put negotiable)
10. When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
11. Are you experienced in selling automotive products? If so, for which company and supplying which customers?
12. Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
Thank you very much for submitting your resume
and for answering the pre-screening questions as well.
We will get back to you as soon as the customer provides feedback.
Please feel free to contact me directly as well .
GTA has recently come under the umbrella of TeleGuam Holdings, LLC. This company was formed in order to bring state-of-the-art-telecom...