We're looking for enthusiastic people with a minimum of 2 years residential production building experience & proven supervisory or management experience, to be a part of our Team. Requires excellent communication skills with a focus on Customer Service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· The planning, scheduling, implementation & coordination of quality built homes from development through final construction on a timely & economical basis.
· Involvement in managerial oversight of homes.
· Selection, coordination, oversight & management of people, materials, budgets, schedules & contracts.
· Direct & monitor the progress of a variety of projects.
· Oversee the scheduling, delivery & use of materials, the quality of construction, worker productivity & compliance with building/safety codes. Maintain safe, clean and compliant job sites.
·Understand contracts, plans, construction methods & regulations.
· Track & control construction costs against the budget in order to avoid cost overruns.
· Prepare daily, monthly & quarterly reports.
· Locate, negotiate pricing, obtain insurance info and scope of work for various labor needs.
· Schedule and manage subcontractors and sub-contractor relationships in order to build homes on schedule and close on time.
· Complete homes and all customer walk through items prior to closing.
· Conduct Home Buyer Meetings with Customers.
·Ability to establish good working relationships with a variety of people, including upper management, designers, sales, trades, vendors & customers. Should be able to build rapport and maintain Customer Satisfaction during the buying/building process.
· Must possess the ability to supervise effectively at all levels & with a variety of personalities. Motivate building partners to perform at a high level of competency.
· Manage time effectively, multi-task & prioritize in order to meet established goals & deadlines.
·Computer proficiency required to handle job costing, payroll & communication with vendors & trades.
·Be decisive, flexible & work well under pressure when faced with unexpected situations or delays and in a very fast-paced environment.
· Can analyze & resolve problems.
· Excellent organizational, leadership & communication skills.
· Knowledge of Construction Practices and Terminology. Ability to read and understand blueprints and construction documents
· Attention to Detail and Persistence in follow up
· Strong sense of urgency
If you are achievement oriented and have the drive to succeed, come be a part of a fast growing, exciting homebuilding company. We offer an excellent working environment and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401K & profit sharing.
Note to job seekers:
No telephone calls please. All interviews are by appointment only. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match. Thank you.
David Weekley Homes - 20 months ago
Weekley Homes builds daily. Doing business as David Weekley Homes, the company is one of the largest privately-held home builders in the US....