DESIGNER, BUILDING ENVELOPE ASSESSOR
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated, a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building products and related technology has an immediate opening for a Designer, Building Envelope Assessor, in its Carlisle, PA location. The Designer will be responsible for analyzing architect prepared roofing and waterproofing drawings and preparing compressive AutoCad details to convey proper installation methods. This position will also be responsible for reviewing project specifications and making necessary modifications to convey requirements via written correspondence.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Review roofing and waterproofing drawings
- Make necessary adjustment to details and correspond directly with international customers
- Prepare various AutoCad drawings for roofing and waterproofing applications that will be included in technical manuals and various publications
- Engage in specification writing and update current installation and design standards for roofing and waterproofing
- Generate roof analysis report based on provided information
- Participate in field related meetings with contractors and sales reps when needed
- Participate in job site visits to evaluate certain field conditions and offer necessary design options
- Assist with the development of various design reference materials, web based design tools and perform energy analysis on building envelope
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and participate in meetings/ training seminars to explain features and benefits
A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Building Technology Engineering or Construction Management with knowledge of construction products and processes is required. Candidates must also have previous experience with AutoCad and Energy Assessment Tools.
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM) is a diversified manufacturer and supplier of premium building products for the commercial and...