ABM Facility Services is looking for a Building Engineer at our Atlanta, GA location.
Essential Functions are listed below but limited to:
Experience in the following areas would be desired:
- Ensure safe and proper operations of chiller and boiler plant and all associated equipment at all times.
- Operate and Maintain and repair all auxiliary equipment associated within chiller and boiler room.
- Complete all work orders on time and document in Angus system
- Ensure that proper housekeeping is maintained.
- Submit work requests for work to be done on equipment needing attention.
- Sign and perform tasks in log book on a daily basis.
- Monitor all available information of all Facility Support Systems displayed on the computer BAS system. Follow up on any issues as they arise.
- Follow procedures for all inventory transactions.
- Support building owners and their assigned representatives for information and execution of repairs and capital projects.
- Issue PO’s and follow up on requisitioned work.
- Glycol Systems.
- Chilled Water Systems.
- Plant Steam Piping, Steam Regulators, Steam Control Valves.
- Air Compressors.
- HVAC Systems.
- R/O Systems.
- Condensing Towers.
- Generator maintenance and operation
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
- Central plant experience is mandatory. 5+ years minimum.
- Universal CFC license required.
- Experience working in a lab environment preferred but not required.
- Able to keep organized documentation of logs, Work orders, and Preventative Maintenance Work Orders on all equipment.
- Willing to work with the Chief Engineer in purchasing repair and maintenance parts.
- Understanding of all local Electrical and Mechanical Codes, and any permitting that is required to operate the facility.
- Ability to work overtime as required.