Essential Functions are listed below but limited to:|
Ensure safe and proper operations of chiller and boiler plant and all associated equipment at all times.
Operate and Maintain and repair all auxiliary equipment associated within chiller and boiler room.
Complete all work orders on time and document in Angus system
Ensure that proper housekeeping is maintained.
Submit work requests for work to be done on equipment needing attention.
Sign and perform tasks in log book on a daily basis.
Monitor all available information of all Facility Support Systems displayed on the computer BAS system. Follow up on any issues as they arise.
Follow procedures for all inventory transactions.
Support building owners and their assigned representatives for information and execution of repairs and capital projects.
Issue PO’s and follow up on requisitioned work.
Experience in the following areas would be desired:
Chilled Water Systems.
Plant Steam Piping, Steam Regulators, Steam Control Valves.
Generator maintenance and operation
Experience in critical facility, Hospital, Data Center
- Central plant experience is mandatory. 5+ years minimum.
- Universal CFC license required.
- Experience working in a lab environment preferred but not required.
- Able to keep organized documentation of logs, Work orders, and Preventative Maintenance Work Orders on all equipment.
- Willing to work with the Chief Engineer in purchasing repair and maintenance parts.
- Understanding of all local Electrical and Mechanical Codes, and any permitting that is required to operate the facility.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -