We are currently looking to add a Building Mechanical Service|
s Engineer to support our Cleveland office location.
1. Plan and design HVAC systems for Municipal, Industrial and Commercial facilities
2. Plan and design Plumbing systems for Municipal, Industrial and Commercial facilities
3. The position is based in Cleveland, Ohio
1. EIT with the ability to obtain PE license.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
3. Minimum 2 years design experience in HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection design highly desirable
4. Experience with Microstation, Revit, or AutoCAD highly desirable
5. Knowledge of NFPA standards desirable
6. Knowledge of Water and Wastewater process systems, desirable
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills
8. Ability to work collaboratively in a matrix environment and work with all levels of staff and leadership teams
3cb Preferred Specifications 1. Plan and design Fire Suppression systems for Municipal, Industrial and Commercial facilities
MWH - 22 months ago
If it's wet, MWH Global will make it work. The environmental engineering, construction, and management firm specializes in...