Provide day-to-day technical leadership in matters relating to general building maintenance and duties required to maintain our properties to the highest standard. Ensure proper building functions through on-going inspection and maintenance. Responsible for 800,000 or more square feet of commercial office facilities.
Hiring Specifications Required:
4 to 6 years of related experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience and knowledge of building operation and maintenance including general maintenance, landscaping and snow removal.
- Demonstrated ability to work in team environment with open communication to leaders, co-workers, staff members and customers.
- Ability to take initiative to resolve issues independently and to completion.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office software
- Lift or carry heavy objects weighing up to 75 pounds
- Work at heights up to 30 feet
Hiring Specifications Preferred:
1. Provide day-to-day technical leadership to building operations maintenance team members.
2. Plan in advance, develop procedures and coordinate all projects, vendors, tasks and reoccurring duties necessary to efficiently maintain building facilities.
3. Coordinate and perform preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance work and answer customer concerns in the areas including, but not limited to, building finishes, general maintenance, cleaning, trash removal, pest control, landscaping and snow removal.
4. Coordinate and manage necessary product inventories for hardware, janitorial and disposable supplies.
5. Accurately record work orders for tasks performed, material used and additional action needed.
6. Build and maintain professional relationships with necessary vendors and contractors. Review work and obtain bids, as needed; coordinate small projects and ensure proper follow up.
7. Provide 24/7 on call rotation of primary responsibility with other building maintenance staff members; serve as a back-up to team members as necessary.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Wellmark - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard