Posted positions may close at any time. Please apply today if you are interested in this position. Once this posting is closed applications will no longer be accepted.
Maintains bulk food bins and machines in the department (e.g., honey, peanut butter, etc.)
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Breaks down freight by moving product, placing it in inventory, operating fork lift, etc.
- Places product in barrels and dispensers by getting the product, moving it by cart, opening the box with a cutter, putting product in the correct location, etc.
- Oversees the coffee area by grinding, making coffee, stocking, etc.
- Maintains various machines (e.g., honey, peanut butter) by loading related machine with product, cleaning machine and area, maintaining supply of containers, etc.
- Performs customer service duties (e.g., helping customers find product, etc)
- Cleans work area by mopping, sweeping, taking out trash and garbage, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Performing basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Communicate (hearing & speech) with customers to receive orders, up sell and perform customer relation skills during day shift.
- Conduct visual inspections and read / follow guides, recipes and product labels.
- Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 20-30 lbs. frequently, and 30-50 lbs. occasionally within the range of floor level to overhead.
- Push and pull handtrucks and pallet jacks containing product of substantial weight.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- Bend, stoop, twist, climb ladders, turn frequently.
- Ensure safe, accurate completion of repetitious work accurately with mental alertness.
- Exhibit manual dexterity and good hand /eye coordination.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills through oral and written communication.
- Work with potential hazards with respect to equipment, tools and work aides.
- Use cleaning chemicals and handle related food products.
- Perform primary duties with efficiency and accuracy.
- Wear hats, hairnets, gloves, and other personal protective equipment as required.
Machines and Equipment Operated:
- Food Handlers Certification (Per State Laws)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of personnel so classified may vary.
- Fork lift, pallet jacks, trash compactor and card board bailer.
WinCo Foods - 19 months ago
Sprouts Farmers Market
Sprouts Farmers Market
- 30+ days ago
WinCo Foods isn't just big on self-service -- it's giant. Inside the immense stores (average size is 92,000 sq. ft.) of this...