Responsiblefor leading the Bulk Pack Out department in the efficient and accurate processing of Division 3 Bulk product.
- Responsible for guiding, training, and leading the team to ensure the accurate and efficient packaging of Division 3 manufacturing products.
- Responsible for the continuous and efficient operation of all departmental processing equipment.
- Verify HACCP and internal GMP guidelines are followed as well as the integrity of all products throughout the pack out process.
- Ability to learn, modify and make adjustments to departmental equipment.
- Ability to lead, be a teacher, and create a positive work environment.
Candidate will be detailed oriented with above average organizational skills. A proven leader in a manufacturing environment. Must be self-motivated, confident, and energetic and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Must be able to develop their staff as well as the process and understand the effects of downtime and poor efficiencies. Able to manage a limited inventory.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of experience and training.