Jefferson Lines has divisions based in Fargo, ND, Minneapolis, MN, Sioux Falls, SD, Kansas City, MO, Ft. Smith, AR, Duluth, MN and Billings, MT. You must live in, or within 60 miles, of one of these locations to be considered for employment or be willing to relocate.
- Be a high school graduate or GED certified.
- Have a Class A or Class B CDL with passenger and without an air brake restriction.
- Must have at least 18 months of professional CMV driving experience.
- License must be valid in the state which the applicant resides.
- Be able to safely and properly handle/lift luggage and package express at weights of a minimum of 50 lbs and up to 100 lbs.
- Must successfully pass a DOT physical.
Criminal Background (10-year history):
- Must pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen.
- All misdemeanor charges must be reviewed by the Safety and Compliance Director with special concern to those related to theft, drugs or violence.
- No DUI alcohol or drug related violations in the past 5 years.
- No reckless or careless driving, using false or fictitious registration plates or license, vehicular homicide, hit and run, or use of vehicle to commit any crime convictions in the past 5 years.
- No revocation, suspension or denial of license in the past 3 years.
- No more than 2 moving violations and 1 accident in the past 3 years.
- No more than 1 moving violation and/or accidents in the past 12 months.
- Professional conduct at all times while on duty or while in uniform.
- Courteous and thoughtful treatment of passengers and other individuals sharing the roadway.
- Proper and timely completion of required paperwork (DOT and Company).
Jefferson Lines - 2 years ago