Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Hollywood Casino St. Louis is hiring a part time bus person to join their team!
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Responsible for clearing all table and resetting them for new seating in accordance with venue standards
- Ensure each table is ready for guests arrival in accordance with venue standards
- Responsible for approaching newly seated guests, serving bread, butter, water, etc. in a timely and pleasant manner working with servers to expedite service at all tables
- Perform service duties for servers by picking up their orders when ready in the kitchen and delivering them
- Monitor tables to assess guests’ needs and anticipate and respond to guest requests when meal had been completed keeping table clear to provide a clean, neat, eating area
- Restock and clean assigned station at the end of shift to have ready for start of next shift in accordance with Department of Health standards
- Attendance at pre-shift meetings
- Responsible for maintaining a regular and consistent attendance record
- Participate as a team member with all servers, venue hosts, supervisors and kitchen staff in maintaining a smooth and efficient operation
- Declare tips through time and attendance system at the end of each shift
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues
- Able to work in constricting areas
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Something to leave you with:
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”
Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job
Hollywood Casino Bay St. Louis, formerly Casino Magic, is the only resort on the Coast that offers all amenities on site. 24-Hour gaming,...