Responsible for cleaning and resetting tables, monitoring tables for customer needs and duties requested by supervisory personnel, in a efficient courteous manner displaying a high standard of customer services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Responsible for clearing all tables, resetting them for new seating, ensuring tables are set in accordance with venue standards and guests achieving a pleasurable dining experience.
- Responsible for approaching newly seated guests, serving them water etc. in a courteous manner.
- Assist Food Servers in serving the guests throughout their meal, observing the guests for any requests for service, clears all dishes from the table after guests are through eating, continually providing them with a clean, neat eating area.
- Performs as a team member with venue Host, Supervisors, Food Servers and Kitchen Staff in maintaining a smooth and efficiently operations.
- Responsible for maintaining a regular and consistent attendance record.
- Maintains a cleanliness of all side stations, responsible for stocking.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be at least 18 years of age or older and able to obtain a NY State Lottery Gaming and NY Racing & Wagering License.
Please apply via the careers tab on our website at www.Vernondowns.com. You will find an online application which once completed will be electronically delivered to our HR department. Thank you.
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 17 months ago