Business Process Analyst
We Are GMAC Mortgage, LLC.
GMAC Mortgage, an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc. is a company with a new approach and rich history. Our Company dates back to 1919 and is built on the strong foundation of GMAC Financial Services.
We are a financially strong company that is positioned for significant growth with our associates and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We offer competitive compensation plans, benefits and rewards.
As one of the nation’s largest home mortgage originators with 25 years of experience, a solid reputation and a loyal customer base, our Mortgage Servicing Center provides service for GMAC Mortgage loan accounts, including billing, payment and general customer service.
is the 5
largest loan originator in the nation, and the 5
largest in loan servicing;
ensures leads and referral sources with top-notch sales tools and unparalleled customer service;
is committed to training and ongoing education;
offers market competitive compensation, including bonus options;
was recently named as Fortune
’s Top Ten Commercial Banks.
GMAC Mortgage/ Ally Financial strives to build a World Class culture that engages a diverse and vibrant team of professionals.
We seek employees who are motivated for success with processes aligned to promote inner-mobility, career growth and leadership development.
GMAC Mortgage/Ally Financial remains committed to offering a compelling employment proposition that enables us to expand our dynamic team.
Put your career on a path with a company that’s taking the financial services industry in a new direction and apply today!”
Visit us at
to learn more.
Business Process Analyst
Purpose and role of job The Foreclosure Sales Review Analyst will be expected to gain a clear understanding of the foreclosure processes and requirements and the related implications of these to the servicing business. The Foreclosure Sales Review Analyst reviews screens, tasks and processes to ensure that all steps have been followed according to state, federal, investor, and company guidelines.
- Foreclosure Sales Review: Performs due diligence on loans eligible for foreclosure sale to ensure processes and standards are met. (85% = ongoing)
- Foreclosure Sales Reporting: Reports foreclosure sales status based on items completed on the workable report, prioritization and projected forecasts. Communicates to teams outside of Foreclosure Sales Review to coordinate cohesive, holistic approaches to tasks. (5% = ongoing)
- Problem Solving: Identifies challenges and develops action plans to respond to them. Through investigation may determine underlying or hidden challenges; excels at objective analysis, looks beyond the obvious and seeks to improve team and enterprise processes. (5% = ongoing)
- Escalation: Escalates items that are not confirmed as postponed and/or items that require further review or interaction. Also reviews escalated items presented by other departments i.e. Legal, Foreclosure, Outside Counsel, etc. (5% = ongoing)
Working at GMAC Mortgage is Rewarding!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience (2 – 3 Years)
- Ability to think conceptually, strategically and tactically.
- Strong analytical mind
- Interpersonal and motivational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
- Attention to detail
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and cooperative spirit; A “Can do” attitude
- Able to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Able to identify areas for continuous improvement and make recommendations and/or implement solutions
- Quality focus to provide for a cohesive, productive unit dedicated to the achievement of company and department goals.
- Ability to partner with other company officers
GMAC’s compensation program offers above market-competitive commission plans and bonus pay potential
based on achieving personal and company goals
We have Base Pay/ Salary (bonus options) within the GMAC Mortgage organization.
GMAC Mortgage/ Ally Financial Offers Competitive Benefits: (GMAC)
401K Matching and Company Contributions
Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
Base Pay/salary (bonus options)
Paid Time Off (roll-over up to 150%)
Vendor Partnership Discount Program
Charitable Gift Contribution Matching
GMAC Mortgage/ Ally Financial is an equal opportunity employer in that our policy, in accordance with federal & state laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person's race, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Mortgage - Servicing
RFG Enterprise Servicing Group - 5001001694
Nov 21, 2012, 4:10:51 PM
“Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. Ally's automotive...