Business & Health Systems Analyst (40340)
MIS - IT Department
Masonicare Corporate Services
**MCKESSON EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
Masonicare has an exciting opportunity for a Business & Health Systems Analyst. This is a technical position in the Information Technology Department. The primary responsibilities include activities classified within the broad categories of design, implementation, testing and validation, and troubleshooting toward the deployment and support of Electronic Health Information systems. This position works closely with the clinical teams. The Analyst also identifies and assists in the resolution of issues that may arise within the department relating to the satisfactory operation of the module(s) both during and after installation.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered if that combination will result in comparable knowledge and abilities.
2. Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in all aspects of healthcare business systems' design, support and development fully knowledgeable of the processes, procedures and systems of assigned functional/user area(s). A minimum of 1 year of experience in heading up small project teams from onset through completion.
3. Experience with McKesson is desired, but experience with Meditech, Med3000 or other EHR/EMR/HIS systems will be considered.
4. Understands and employs fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures relating to systems analysis and design.
5. Strong understanding of process redesign including documentation of current state IT and Business processes.
6. Ability to understand IT projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives, and ability to present those concepts to both IT and Non-IT audiences in concise and easily understandable manner.
7. Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
Masonicare - 8 months ago