Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Be a champion for customer service!
Are you ready to start your career in customer service with a company that offers growth, challenge and a commitment to excellence? Raymour & Flanigan is a leading furniture retailer in the US and is searching for career minded full-time customer service representatives in our Business Administration Department, that can make a difference to the customer shopping experience. Many of our successful long term associates started at the beginning. Here is where you can demonstrate your customer service skills and learn the furniture retail business. Apply today for the start of your successful future!
- Consistently provide genuine, friendly, personable and professional service.
- Handle multiple responsibilities and have a customer focused mind set.
- Must be available to work flexible work schedule including weekends and evenings.
- Go above and beyond advocating for every customer concern and request.
- Proactively resolve escalated customer issues.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced service environment.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills in person and on the phone.
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Previous customer service experience in a retail setting preferred.
- Two year college degree preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Proficient computer skills and able to learn proprietary P.O.S. program.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights and weekends.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week.
- Bilingual - Spanish - a plus!
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Office operates 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Shifts vary
- Full time applicants must have the ability to work 40 hours per week; retail schedule.
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
Other Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 23 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...