LEGACY Supply Chain Services, a leading distribution, technology, and integrated logistics provider has been recognized by Inbound Logistics as a Top 100 3PL Provider and by Inc. Magazine as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America.
We are currently seeking wave planners for our facility in Olive Branch, MS. These positions will be responsible for the releasing waves for planning and picking and reviewing waves for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures. The individual performing this job function is empowered with adequate authority to exercise the required duties and responsibilities of the position to insure that all work performed meets or exceeds LEGACY’s standards for safety, quality and productivity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor control board to maintain work flow
• Assign required lines to support Pick-Pack operation for daily pick requirements
• Maintain order flow completion with Pick-Pack team
• Assess orders by customer delivery dates versus request date
• Must be able to consolidate orders viewing all pick zones and establish priority to complete the order
• Research NILP lines during shift to resolve pick issues to close out order
• Keep track of pending lines throughout the shift to resolve pick issues to close out orders
• Ensures all warehouse quality SOPs are followed
• Demonstrate policy and procedures compliance
• Document and/or report findings
• Internal customer service
• Achieve performance metrics
• Abides by all LEGACY’s safety practices
• Performs additional duties as directed
*** All duties and responsibilities are expected to be carried out in a manner consistent with company Core Values (LEGACY initiative) - Financial Stability, Customer Focus, Being the Best, Servant Leadership, Integrity, and Making a Difference.***
• Minimum of 3 years warehouse experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Ability to work in a team environment
• WMS experience required
• Manhattan and Oracle preferred
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND WORK AIDS:
Electric and hand jacks, forklift, CRT, scanner, reach machine, and manuals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. A large percentage of work time is spent in a warehouse where temperatures may be hot or cold and noise levels can be moderate to high.
All offers of employment are contingent upon passing a background investigation and drug screening.
Legacy Supply Chain Company - 17 months ago