Main Responsibilities of the Position:
• Provide Financial and Analytical support to an assigned operating area.
• Analyze, report, and recommend actions related to cost control.
• Support development of financial budgets and controllable costs.
• Perform ASAT testing for as assigned FBP areas.
• Active participation in monthly closing activities including developing and posting of JV.
• Provide input to the monthly forecasting process.
• Perform economic evaluations on capital and other project spending projects.
• Perform post expenditure audits.
• Maintain operating performance to meet all BU and legal reporting requirements at a standard determined by the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
Point Comfort, TX is located 125 miles southwest of Houston. Alcoa Point Comfort Operations supplies alumina, the compound from which aluminum is made, to Alcoa’s global production system - the largest network of refineries and smelters in the world. Alcoa Point Comfort Operations has been a member of the Calhoun County Community since 1948 when it constructed the first aluminum production facility powered by natural gas. Since 1980, however, alumina has been Point Comfort Operation’s primary product. Alcoa Point Comfort Operations is dedicated to its role in improving the community by relentlessly pursuing its health, safety and environmental goals. Alcoa is particularly committed to improving and maintaining the environmental quality of neighboring Lavaca Bay and other vital natural resources.
ALCOA - 11 months ago
While many of its aluminum products may be lightweight, Alcoa is anything but. The company is among the world's top producers of...