Extensive data mining and business analysis to improve business processes and gross profit, design parts system enhancements, project status reporting, ad-hoc reporting, user support, and system documentation.
The Parts System Business Analyst does provide technical system support to three Parts Distribution Centers, all Parts Headquarter users, and Regional Staff. The objective is to provide a consistent, reliable, and efficient system in conjunction with astute business analysis which results in increased productivity and profitability for Mitsubishi.
1. Create on demand business analysis and reporting as requested by management using Business Objects, SAS, QMF, MS Access, and all other PC based reporting packages
2. Communicate directly with parts systems users to ensure that a user-friendly, efficient system is developed, which would result in improved productivity and/or profitability for Mitsubishi. User input and approval is critical
3. Produce/present system design specifications to parts management and the MIS department. Specifications include system process flow, layouts of screens/reports, program logic, and database needs.
4. Assist in program implementation through thorough testing, documentation, training of system users, and effective communication of changes.
5. Provide technical support to all parts system users, by researching suspicious data results, research issues impacting business operations, and any other general questions.
6. Initiate programming maintenance requests with MIS programming staff and recommend priority based on urgency or benefit to the parts department.
7. Support all parts systems, all parts business processes, and end users.
• 2 – 4 years data or business analysis and reporting experience
• 2 – 4 years systems support experience
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Comprehensive ability using MS Office products
• Previous parts operations/distribution experience
• Knowledge SAS, QMF, SQL, etc.
• Knowledge of Business Objects