The Business Analyst at Reval is responsible for the successful gathering and application of business requirements for both client- and market-driven projects related to Cash Management, reporting and accounting. The Business Analyst works with product managers, clients and the customer service, software engineering and quality assurance teams to gather detailed business requirements and translate requirements into functional specifications, use case scenarios, test plans and other documentation as may be required. The Business Analyst is also responsible for testing at various stages of the software development lifecycle to ensure that the requirements are met with a product deliverable.
- Minimum 3-5 years of business analysis experience in cash management, treasury services, or wholesale banking systems.
- BA/BS; MBA or CTP a plus
- Excellent product knowledge in the Treasury Management Systems (TMS) space and/or in-depth cash management experience.
- Understanding of Risk Management and Hedge Accounting a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, and other Microsoft Office products.
- Good understanding of structured software development methodology.
- Familiarity with database and web-based technology solutions and architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to both business and technology professionals.
- Organization and discipline; ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Key qualities of a successful candidate are: resourcefulness, independence, energy, self-confidence, strong analytical skills, solid business judgment, creativity and curiosity.
Reval offers competitive compensation and benefits programs.
Reval® provides an award-winning Web-based platform that automates corporate financial risk management for a wide range of interest rate, foreign exchange, commodity and credit derivatives. The world’s leading corporations and financial institutions use this SOX-compliant Software-as-a-Service to support and execute hedging strategies from exposure capture through performance measurement and to comply with international and domestic accounting standards, including ASC 815 (FAS 133), ASC 820 (FAS 157), IAS 39 and IFRS 7. Reval® deploys rapidly and integrates easily with treasury management and ERP systems. The company’s SaaS platform and team of financial experts are also available on an outsourced basis through Reval Center™. Reval was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in New York, with regional centers based in Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto, London, Frankfurt, Graz, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Gurgaon.
For more information, visit www.reval.com or email email@example.com
Reval - 22 months ago