Aimia has been around for a long time, but is always changing and pushing new limits. Our relationship-building company was recently recognized on the Worlds Top Agency Companies list by Advertising Age . We live off quenching our clients thirst for new ideas and direction. We also believe in the power of having fun - it should never be underestimated. Its how we turn creativity into results. If you can talk the talk and walk the walk, wed love to hear from you. We think the future looks bright and are seeking a passionate individual who can tap into that excitement.
The Sr. Business Analyst will play a lead role for IT within the application delivery team. They will work directly with external clients along with the internal client teams to define solutions that will meet our clients needs based on our defined detailed business requirement solutions for our IT solutions as well as develop clear and concise functional requirements that are free from ambiguity to minimize rework and errors. This resource will also serve as a liaison between functional IT teams both within and outside of the organization to architect the process and identify the best solution to meet the business needs. Assist in translating requirements and use cases to the designers and testers ensuring there is a clear and concise understanding of requirements
- Assist in identifying and analyzing the external clients business needs, transferring these needs into business requirements that fit into our offered solutions.
- Assist in developing the business case, recommend methods to achieve the value solutions of our clients may facilitate agreement and sign-off of our Stakeholders.
- Support the project over the development lifecycle, from creating vision documents/scope to overseeing quality control through the testing phase.
- Provides improvement recommendations on business processes and system design.
- Functions as a business resource to other IT teams while providing a primary point of contact for clients.
- Markets a project's benefits to customers, team and executives.
- May coordinate IT planning activities with IT and business.
- Trains and/or mentors other team members, peers and clients as appropriate
- Negotiate requirement agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT throughout the process.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in IT, Computer Science, business or related field
- Prior IT experience implementing large scale marketing solutions
- Prior experience with and deep understanding of loyalty business processes
- 1+ years experience in an IT function for a global consumer oriented organization in retail or related industry
- 5+ years experience in business process and/or technology implementation
- Multiple years of experience in working with change management processes
- Required experience as a Business Analyst