Focus School Software is currently working with public school districts as well as private schools around the globe. We are committed to delivering the very best School Management Software on the market.
Focus School Software is looking to expand our team by hiring a Business Analyst focusing on our Adult & Career Technical Education customers.
Job Duties include:
- Must be reliable and organized
- Industry experience in an adult education or CTE school is required
- Understanding of the student financial aid process
- Knowledge of reporting requirements for CTE and Adult Ed schools
- Good presence and phone voice needed
- Strong ability to multitask and work in a team environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
This will be a full-time position working on-site in our downtown St. Petersburg office.
- Create detailed specifications
- Testing software for bugs
- Implementation for new clients
- Training new clients
- Handling all verbal and written correspondence with client
- Checking data for errors
- Creating project timelines
- Ensuring that we meet our target dates
Focus School Software’s compensation package offers the following benefits:
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Casual work environment
- Paid parking in downtown St Pete
- Free lunch on Fridays