Southwest Metro, MN
4 Month Contract
- Configure application profiles within 2 corporate Identity Management (IdM) tools based on gathered requirements.
- Set up and manage automated as well as manual access provisioning workflows.
- Lead application teams in configuring an automated validation process between the IdM and the application.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for application security access provisioning solutions and audit compliance.
- Provide application profile maintenance and support for the life of applications within the provisioning systems.
- Establish and manage overall project plans for small to medium size efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or Computer Science OR High School Diploma + 4 years of equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience
- 3+ years of IT Access Security experience
- 3+ years of gathering and documenting project requirements/specifications
- 2+ years of MS Active Directory administration
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills
- Self-motivated with critical thinking abilities
- Ability to host in-person as well as teleconference meetings
Horizontal Integration participates in E-Verify
- IT Access Security Audit Experience
- Entitlement Review Experience
- Relational database experience
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Visio, and MS SharePoint
- CISSP, CISA, and/or CISM certification(s)
- Working knowledge of System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Project Management experience
- Healthcare Industry experience
Horizontal Integration Inc. - 12 months ago