At Wayfair, Business Analysts own the strategy, execution, and analysis for the customer acquisition and retention programs to which they are dedicated. New analysts are quickly given responsibility for determining how to best invest Wayfair marketing spend to grow traffic, revenue, and profit. Business Analysts have decision-making power in defining, testing and evolving their program’s growth plan.
A day-in-the-life of an Business Analyst is largely self-driven but could include: launching a marketing campaign that is seen by millions; modeling the impact of a marketing spend increase; analyzing category seasonality and product sales; evaluating a test and sharing the results with senior leadership; or watching the results of a successful campaign unfold in real-time.
At their core, Business Analysts at Wayfair are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Business Analysts are strong communicators who are eager to learn, endlessly curious, take pride in hard work and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
Check out this video for a flavor of our team:
- Synthesize and develop strategy from multiple viewpoints including customer acquisition, customer retention, and brand development
- Utilize web analytic tools to analyze and optimize advertising campaign performance
- Optimize campaigns rigorously to maximize profit
- Identify and test new ways to profitably acquire customers
- Recent graduate from a top-tier school with strong academic record
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Degrees represented on current Team include: Sociology; Psychology; Marketing; Music; German Studies; Economics; Computer Science; Romance Languages; Physics and Political Science
- NOT REQUIRED: Previous experience in e-Commerce or Marketing
- If you like transparency, friendliness, and a relaxed but results-driven work environment filled with like-minded top-tier talent, Wayfair would like to hear from you today!
Wayfair is the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States. We’re looking for the brightest, sharpest, most creative minds in every field to help. Are you one? If you like transparency, friendliness, a relaxed but results-driven work environment filled with like-minded top-tier talent, Wayfair would like to hear from you. We own and operate Wayfair, AllModern, and Joss & Main. We are on target for approximately $500 million in revenue and currently employ over 800 employees in offices located in Boston, Utah, Kentucky, the U.K, Germany, Ireland and Australia. Wayfair was founded in 2002 and is privately held and profitable.
Come join us at http://www.wayfair.com/careers.
Note: Wayfair is an EOE.
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an...