Immediate long term contract opportunity (14 Months) for a Business Analyst with Direct Government Client in Brooklyn, NY
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a long term contract assignment (14 Months) for a Business Analyst in Brooklyn, NY.
NOTE: Some travel needed between client locations in New York.
The Public Safety Business Analyst provides comprehensive analysis in assessing and valuing current and new CAD and Mobile solutions for public safety. The role will be responsible for analyzing and designing new business processes as well as identifying and defining detailed product functional requirements and use cases for life critical systems. Uniquely, this role must have knowledge of Public Safety Operations and a keen understanding of systems for first responders. Additionally, the role will set up and maintain internal tracking reports/matrix as appropriate. This role will work closely with project managers, solution architects and other team members to assesses current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements and then translate those requirements/use cases into test conditions and expected results for the solution, performance, and user acceptance testing. The Business Analyst will also participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE :
- Financial background (in creating business cases, measuring ROI, etc.) and providing total cost of project input for Executive Decision Making
- In-depth functional knowledge of how functionality can be supported through the technology and familiarity with business process design concepts and principles
- Active participant and visible at industry events and viewed as a thought leader within one or more of the following vertical domains (public safety, enterprise, transportation & logistics, supply chain, utilities, energy, healthcare)
- Proven ability to work individually and as a team member; Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment and present change concepts to team members for active workshop facilitation
- Independent, proactive, hard-working and cognizant of tight timelines
- Impeccable communication skills, assertiveness, extremely customer centric
- High degree of flexibility and understanding around Public Safety needs and criticality
- Ability to transform customer requirements into workable design at the functional level
- Ability to build and foster relationships and provide input to the Project Manager for consideration Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Access, Viso, SPARKs EA, JAMA Contour
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- At least 2 years of experience in a business analyst or business process consulting role in the public safety vertical / industry role
- Familiarity with business process design concepts and principles and proven track record of driving business processes within a complex matrix-management structure
- Ability to create process Use Case models at all levels
- Strong understanding and experience of solutions use an Architectural Tool
- Knowledge of public safety (environment), knowledge of product services, applications
- Detailed knowledge of workings of police, fire, EMS, health and human services organizations, influencers and approval processes
- Experience in other public safety areas (transportation, ports (air/sea), retail, etc.) a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of command centers, including CAD systems, applications and software
- Experience in next gen 911 and designing integrated command and control centers strongly preferred
- Understanding of the implementation and process of large solutions systems or large, long cycle complex deals.
SharePoint experience, Six Sigma, CBAP.
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.
Monster - 7 months ago