The Business Analyst is a key member of our Professional Services team, with responsibility for execution and delivery of research-based consulting engagements for MarkMonitor clients. Your role on these engagements will include conducting research and analysis, developing strategic recommendations, and packaging and presenting project deliverables to clients.
Now is an exciting time to join our team. The Internet continues to present both opportunities and challenges for our clients in establishing, promoting and protecting their brands online. The domain name landscape is about to go through revolutionary changes, with hundreds of new gTLDs (such as .web, .shop, .music, and .free) expected to launch starting at the end of this year. E-commerce activity—legitimate and illegitimate—is growing as well, posing both growth opportunities and revenue risks to our clients. This position will play a critical role in helping our corporate clients navigate these complex challenges in a dynamic online world.
- Leverage our proprietary methodologies, best practices, and industry benchmarks to analyze data and translate findings into meaningful client insights;
- Facilitate and conduct business discovery with clients related to their corporate domain name or brand protection strategy;
- Deliver timely, zero-defect presentation of analysis for incorporation in client deliverables;
- Provide clients with targeted advice and research-supported recommendations.
Qualified candidates are invited to send a resume and letter of introduction indicating wage requirements to
We regret that we are unable to respond to individual phone calls. No unsolicited agency resumes.
- Excellent business analysis skills and the ability to learn new concepts quickly and efficiently;
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with a minimum of 2 years in a client-facing role, effectively interacting with clients at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both written and verbally;
- Ability to learn new research tools and efficiently extract and manipulate data;
- Proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables) and PowerPoint;
- A genuine interest in the Internet as it relates to business strategy and brand protection;
- Open and honest communication that quickly builds trust and respect;
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and remain organized;
- Understand how to deliver on short time frames and be committed to meeting deadlines;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Understanding of corporate domain name management and/or brand protection space desirable;
- Knowledge of SEO and/or web analytics desirable;
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA desired.
MarkMonitor is an equal opportunity employer.
Department: Professional Services
Location: San Francisco
No outside recruiters or agencies please
MarkMonitor - 17 months ago