This position will provide organizational excellence to the implementation scope process; provide input to the product development process in the form of enhancement requests, as well as providing participation on the System and User Acceptance Testing phases. This position will be responsible for assisting in providing technical input to requests for proposal (RFP) and requests for information (RFI).
This position will provide technical product expertise in the role of Business Analyst on VendorNet implementations. This role will be responsible for driving and documenting the scope process and working with the Solutions Architect to create a solution that solves the client’s business problem while conforming to the VendorNet best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of VendorNet products.
- Ability to work with small, medium, and enterprise level prospects.
- Excellent communication and expectation management.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent technology leadership skills. Presence, demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, and ability to influence at all levels.
- Displays confidence and enthusiasm when communicating to the client and the internal project team – demonstrate a “can-do” attitude.
- Meticulous, organized, detail-oriented approach to work.
- Ability to report concisely on the current status of all engagements.
- Strong blend of business acumen and technical knowledge.
- Self-starter, driven, customer service oriented.
- High energy level and strong commitment to driving results.
- Knowledge of basic data management, database concepts, and database-driven Web applications.
- Solid understanding of web technologies, specifically ecommerce and information architecture.
- Passion for the work!
Bachelors Degree Required
The world’s leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc. brings together a family of brands that connect communities. Built on commerce,...