Truven Health Analytics delivers unbiased information, analytic tools, benchmarks, and services to the healthcare industry. Hospitals, government agencies, employers, health plans, clinicians, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies have relied on us for more than 30 years. We combine our deep clinical, financial, and healthcare management expertise with innovative technology platforms and information assets to make healthcare better by collaborating with our customers to uncover and realize opportunities for improving quality, efficiency, and outcomes. With more than 2,000 employees globally, we have major offices in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Chicago; and Denver. Advantage Suite, Micromedex, ActionOI, MarketScan, and 100 Top Hospitals are registered trademarks or trademarks of Truven Health Analytics. For more information, please visit www.truvenhealth.com.
Truven is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to assist with broad IT system development and integration. This position will be a major contributor of the client delivery team, interfacing with the client to understand requirements and ensuring excellent delivery. The person must have in-depth knowledge of and hands on experience with health care data and terminology. Person must have excellent customer facing presentation, communication and problem solving skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Work closely with product management and product development to interview stakeholders, research options, and establish business, functional and technical requirements.
- Clarify and translate market requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, and collaborate in the product development process.
- Support the agile planning process with high level analysis and estimates.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the product and its underlying analytic models and methods.
- Contribute to the client deliverables, consistent with company standards.
- Participate in the design and testing phases, including design and testing of prototypes and orchestration and sign-off on acceptance test results to ensure design integrity.
Held accountable for results."
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Travel as business requires
Education / Certifications Required:
- Educational or practical business experience
We seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Truven Health Analytics is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or or related field.
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the H-1B visa cap has been met for the 2014 fiscal year (October 1, 2013-September 30, 2014).
Truven Health Analytics - 6 months ago
Truven Health Analytics, formerly the Healthcare business of Thomson Reuters, delivers unbiased information, analytic tools, benchmarks and...