PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS MOVING TO RALEIGH/DURHAM, NC IN JUNE 2014.
The primary objective of this role is to enable Fidelity Charitable (FC) to leverage its data assets to drive business growth, improve donor experience and reduce business risk. FCS data assets include Salesforce our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system which houses our advisor and donor data, non-profit organization (NPO) database and FC Data Warehouse. A critical part of this effort will be in the integration and management of our advisor data. This individual will also work with FC business groups to help align our advisor and NPO data capabilities with business strategy and needs. Given the cross-department dependencies on the CRM system, this role shall serve as single point of contact to effectively manage the CRM data (into and output) as well as the tool (front-end user-interface and back-end data structure). This role will also involve project management of a variety of different technical project initiatives and will at times also include a hybrid business and data analyst role on such projects.
A secondary objective of the role will be the oversight of a junior associate with secondary CRM responsibilities.
Management and Stewardship of FCS Data Assets:
· Provides data analysis leadership and defines data analysis strategy that supports the business
· Work with business and technology partners to develop a logical and forward looking data structure
· Working with business to develop standardized definitions for data and derived data.
· Help ensure that our data capabilities are aligned with needs of business by participating on planning and business case efforts as needed
CRM and Data SME:
· Become the Salesforce.com (CRM) Subject Matter Expert (SME) and act as primary liaison with all FC business user groups
· Develop and document business processes and system requirements for CRM data (inflow and outflow) and tool changes (front and back end)
· Continually manage and enhance CRM data and user-interface with a cross-functional eye while balancing competing requests
· Continually assess usability of the CRM
· Test, monitor, safeguard and enhance data integrity
· Become the data specialist for FCS Data Warehouse
· Cross-Functional CRM and Business Data Expert:
· Coordinate with various internal users (Sales, Marketing, Service, Technology and Finance) as well as other external business units (IWS, Retail, etc) to take in, analyze and clarify requirements for CRM enhancements.
· Lead and provide business data analysis to support FCS initiative
CRM Ongoing Support:
· Build self-service reports in the CRM front-end
· Run custom business reports as necessary such as lists for Marketing and Sales Campaigns, using various reporting systems (CRM, Reporting Central, BRIO etc)
· Develop and deliver training materials and provide ongoing support to business users of CRM
· Rollout new functionality to key stakeholders
· Education and Experience
· 7+ years experience in business/system analysis with specific experience working with databases and CRM applications; Salesforce.com a plus but not essential.
· Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with experience working with large data sets.
· Advanced knowledge and experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and other reporting and relational databases.
· SQL and relational database experience
· Skills and Knowledge
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Experience in project management skills and meeting established delivery dates
· Strong judgment and problem solving skills.
· Must be highly organized, proactive and self-motivated.
· Knowledge of the Charitable Giving and Financial Services markets and their competitive landscape a plus but not essential.
Other Corporate Services
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Fidelity Investments - 9 months ago
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement...