Empowering healthcare starts with you. At McKesson, whether you work in HR or marketing, finance or public affairs, you're making a difference. You'll spark a chain reaction that results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the nation's leading healthcare services company, we touch virtually every aspect of healthcare. We empower our customers by delivering vital supplies and solutions. And we empower our employees through a supportive environment where opportunity and responsibility grow. Our exceptional leadership team provides the vision and strategy to advance healthcare, so you can feel confident in our direction and your future. At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
MAY BE LOCATED IN: Carrollton, TX; San Francisco, CA
4+ years in business analysis, requirements definition, and building SAP systems solutions.
- Core member of SAP application development Scrum team responsible for delivery of new SAP service functionality
- Partners with other team member to design and develop functionality that address business functional requirements
- Confirms assumptions and the recommended approach with Business SMEs and Solution managers
- Makes and tests configuration changes to SAP modules to reflect the functional design decisions that were made.
- Partners with other team members and McKesson IT stakeholders to ensure successful deployment and early life support of service changes
- Key success characteristics
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and SAP architecture, functionality and configuration parameters
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate into solutions
- Superior team, relationship and communication skills – ability to develop productive relationships with fellow team members, business SMEs and McKesson IT counterparts
- Accountable and empowered – ability to take responsibility, self-start to ensure realization of desired business outcomes
- Works as a member of an integrated team to deliver new functionality that addresses business requirements as specified in SDPs, User Stories, and RFCs.
- Collaborates closely with business subject matter experts (SMEs), Solution managers and Users to identify, define and document operational needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Serves as key team resource for business analysis, design, and SAP configuration activities.
- Ensures that assigned release tasks and RFC work tasks are completed on time and are of high quality
- Interfaces with Business SMEs, and solution managers to interpret and clarify functional details and process change requirements involving SAP modules.
- Defines and documents SAP transactions, data, and processes that support business processes.
- Determines what configuration and custom development changes need to be made to SAP modules
- Collaborates closely with other team members to design and develop custom ABAP code where require
- Performs functional configuration tasks for SAP modules to satisfy business requirements.
- Tracks and documents changes in functional and business specifications and writes detailed procedures that can be easily understood by end-users.
- Works with other team members to perform unit and system test activities
- Collaborates with members from other teams to perform integration testing of the solution from end to end
- Demonstrates solutions to interested parties such as Business SMEs and solution managers in Sprint Review meetings.
- Prepares necessary documentation as appropriate for the solution
- Provides knowledge transfer to operations and support and to business users.
- Collaborates with other team members to assist migration teams in migrating code and configuration changes into production.
- Collaborates with other team members to provide early life support for the configuration changes, as required, after components have been deployed in production.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes in partnership with process owners and management through SAP and associated information systems.
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff on matters related to assigned area.
- Participates in Regular Scrum Team Activities
- Daily Scrum Team Meetings
- Sprint Planning Sessions
- Sprint Review Sessions
- Sprint Retrospective Meetings
- RFC estimating
- Provides Early Life Support for Releases Placed in Production.
- Provides technical assistance to operations and support staff during the early life support period.
- Collaborates with other team members to provide Level 3 support for solutions placed in production. This may involve making and testing configuration changes and answering questions from Business Subject Matter Experts, and Solution managers.
- Continuously improve delivery of services, achieve Scrum Team’s performance targets
- Ensure accurate and timely status reporting.
- Ensure OLA commitments are met.
- Work with other team members to improve productivity.
- Work with other team members to improve accuracy of sizing estimates.
- 5+ years professional experience as business analyst
- Solid understanding of McKesson finance business processes
- Solid understanding of McKesson technical application architecture
- Ability to work in a team environment and collate feedback from all levels within the business and technical environments
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex technical environment
- Demonstrated change leadership skills (i.e., ability to effectively manage communication, negotiate successful outcomes, identify risks, engage correct stakeholders, etc.)
- Demonstrated SAP knowledge with solid FI experience
- Excellent business process knowledge and business analysis skills
- Background of IT technologies and customer solutions
- Understanding of finance business processes
- SAP transactions, data, and process parameters
- Demonstrated success defining and launching services or products
- Technical skills for understanding the development, configuration, implementation and support of business solutions
- Ability to perform accurate high level and detailed sizing
4-year degree in business, finance, accounting or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
General Office Demands
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers
No agencies please.
McKesson - 10 months ago
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...