Management Concepts is seeking Business Analysis instructors and consultants to work on an independent-contractor basis. If you have relevant teaching and work experience, we want to hear from you.
- Deliver business analysis courses in public, open enrollment programs and at client sites.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development or client customized training.
- Conduct assessments to develop recommendations for increasing BA maturity. Apply BA knowledge and skills to address client needs.
- Participate on engagement teams to deliver business analysis coaching or consulting services.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on business analysis experience
- Strong knowledge of and understanding of requirements engineering concepts, product management, and modeling
- At least 3 years of experience as a management consultant and/or professional instructor
- Training/facilitation experience and an engaging presentation style a must
- Experience with online delivery methods a plus
- Ability to work as an independent contractor and willingness to travel
- Federal government knowledge and experience
- CBAP certification preferred
- Active TS/SCI security clearance a plus
Management Concepts focuses on an individual approach to organizational achievement through high impact training courses…custom learning and...