Business Analyst Intern
At Rockwell Collins ARINC, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins ARINC as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Rockwell Collins ARINC and help shape our future while creating yours.
Rockwell Collins ARINC, in Annapolis, MD is looking for a Business Analyst Intern to support our Global Network and IT Solutions Division. The intern will:
- Work to identify opportunities in new and existing industries leveraging current GNIT's expertise.
- Assist in updating product documentation to support the sales and marketing teams.
- Assist in the development of the Product Management teams Sharepoint site.
- Assist in tasking delegated by Program Management to support AviNet services.
Think beyond year one for a moment. We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At Rockwell Collins ARINC, we encourage experiential development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. We offer flexible work schedules including a compressed workweek with every other Friday off. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior in a university or college working toward a degree in a Business related major; however students entering sophomore year will be considered.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite.
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Possess prior work or internship experience.
- Work experience in an office environment is desired.
- Typically a college student entering junior or senior year; however students entering sophomore year will be considered.
Amount of Travel Required for Position
0 - 25
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.