1. Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
2. Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of the Electronic Health Record systems that process, transmit, or store CHOP patient information.
3. Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
2. Clinical Applications
Clinical Background is preferred
- For Epic applications teams, at least one relevant Epic certification is required as outlined in the Epic certification policy.
- Additional Epic certifications may be required (Chronicles, Decision Support, SQL, etc.) in order to support higher complexity projects or issues.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- For non Epic applications, a relevant certification is desired, if available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a clinical field is required
- 7 to 10 years of IT and/ or related business experience including increasing leadersip responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Clinical care
- Healthcare experience is required
1. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of and proficiency in the CHOP's IS consulting practices procedures and methodologies.
2. Exhibits advanced proficiency with business case planning.
3. Demonstrates advanced proficiency in creating complex, detailed work-related documentation.
4. Communicates effectively with relevant staff and vendors.
5. Creates, executes and evaluates complex IS projects and initiatives.
6. Manages moderate level projects, coaches and mentors other team members, and works with cross-functional team members.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 2 years ago
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...